This website is owned and operated by Delegat Limited (having New Zealand company number 418777) (“Delegat“, “us” “we” or “our“).
If you are under the legal drinking age in your country, or you do not agree with these Terms, please stop using our website. Otherwise, your use of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
All information, recommendations and other content (“Content“) that appear on this website are governed by these Terms.
The Content is made available for information purposes only and should not be relied upon. Delegat provides no assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of any Content. Delegat is not liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) that you may suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of any such Content or this website and this includes any damage resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Your use of this website does not provide you with any right, title or interest in this website or the Content other than as expressly set out in these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of, and otherwise use the Content contained in, any parts of this website where you are expressly authorised to do so (for example through ‘share’ or ‘download’ icons or calls to action which will appear on the relevant pages). You must not use any part of the Content for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
Links to other websites
We may provide links to third party websites for your information. We have not reviewed the content of such websites nor are we responsible for such content. We accept no responsibility for your use of, or your reliance of any information contained on, any websites accessible from this website.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your breach of these Terms or any unlawful use of our website.
These Terms may be changed from time to time with any such changes effective upon posting of the revised Terms. We encourage you to regularly check these Terms for any such changes.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and all disputes or claims in relation to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Social media house rules
These rules aren’t meant to constrain or intrude on your personal views or opinions. These are simply meant as a guide to ensure our social pages are safe, friendly and enjoyable environments for lovers of Oyster Bay Wines. Everyone has a right to express their own thoughts, however we simply ask you to do so in a constructive, positive manner.
Below are some guidelines for using our pages. Oyster Bay Wines reserves the right to moderate activity we view as contravening these guidelines, and do so at our discretion.
- Have fun – Oyster Bay Wines is about bringing the best of yourself and savouring the special moments in life. We’d love for you to express that on our social pages.
- Stay relevant – Please limit your comments and conversations to be about wine, Oyster Bay and the special moments you enjoy in life.
- Keep it brief – 100 words or less.
- Post content you are happy for anyone and everyone to see.
- Be offensive – avoid obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful content. This includes inaccurate, misleading, embarrassing content and applies to Oyster Bay wines, our employees or anyone else.
- Post personal information like contact information and bank account details. We will never ask you to publicly reveal this information.
- Encourage actions or behaviour that may breach any laws, or result in any legal or civil liability.
- Post links to other sites or advertisements for other businesses.
- Repeat commentary or posts.
- Criticise our competitors – if you have a complaint about another wine brand, please let them know.
- Violate anyone’s intellectual property rights by posting uncredited ideas, images, audio, videos or text to our social pages.
- Oyster Wines reserves the right to remove any activity or behaviour that doesn’t adhere to these House Rules. Those who continue to behave in a manner deemed as inappropriate for our social pages will be blocked.
We pride ourselves on creating some of the world’s greatest Super Premium wines. If you are unhappy with any of our products please don’t hesitate to email us via our contact page so we can resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Views and opinions
Any views or opinions expressed by users of the social media platforms on which Oyster Bay Wines is active are the views and opinions of the people expressing them, are not necessarily those of Oyster Bay Wines, and nor do we confirm their accuracy. While we do our utmost to maintain a safe, respectful and enjoyable environment on our social pages, Oyster Bay Wines takes no responsibility for any content posted by third parties. If you believe any content contravenes these House Rules, please send a message to us via the relevant social platform highlighting the issue and we will address it as soon as possible.
User generated content
Any content in any format, including comments, videos, ideas, imagery, or any other format posted on an Oyster Bay Wines social page must belong to you and not breach anyone else’s intellectual property rights. By posting content to the Oyster Bay Wines social pages you grant Oyster Bay Wines a worldwide license to use this content in any way, in any format and medium, in perpetuity, without any legal or monetary obligation to the author of the content.
If you do not agree or don’t accept these rules, please don’t interact with our social pages. Interaction with a page is deemed as acceptance of these rules. You can choose to no longer follow Oyster Bay Wines social pages at any time.